Ushers/Greeters: Ushers and Greeters are those who are welcoming and help to keep each celebration moving smoothly. They are the first individuals to greet parishioners at the doors of the Church.
Ushers and Greeters are called to be Ministers of Hospitality and to meet the following requirements:
• Baptized in the Roman Catholic Church.
• Confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church.
• Can arrive at least 30 minutes before Mass.
• Greet people as they enter the Church and assist people with seating.
• Hand out bulletins at the end of Mass.
• Commitment to meet scheduled times each week to serve as an Usher and Greeter.
• Attended Call to Protect – Save Environment Training (with recertification every two years).
Training will be provided, contact Deacon Michael Carr for more information.